For beautiful and healthy skin, the most important is the right care, and good peeling is the first step.
Every lady wants a perfect body without cellulite and smooth skin.
The orange peel or cellulite that is formed most often in the thigh part is common in women of all ages-whether it’s a genetic event or an occurrence due to frequent sitting or thickening.
Today we present you one of the most successful home remedies for solving cellulite – a coffee bar.
Caffeine is well known for the weakening and improving the texture of the skin, so we recommend that you try this recipe.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
1 cup pre-ground Allegro Coffee in your flavor of choice
¾ cup white or brown sugar
½ cup coconut oil (liquid form)
¼ cup olive oil
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a small bowl and mix together
2. Pour in olive oil and add in the coconut oil
3. Mix until well combined, about a crumbly paste consistency
4. Sit in the bath tub or stand in the shower and scoop a handful of the scrub onto your skin and rub in circular motions
5. Gently rub for 2-4 minutes, but if your skin starts to get tender stop scrubbing to prevent skin irritation. (you can even do this before using tanning lotion or getting a spray tan to get an even application)
6. After scrubbing, rinse off the coffee grinds and towel dry to reveal glowing, dead-skin free legs that have that ~extra~ glow