In case you have noticed that some mold has appeared in the corner of your bathroom or any other room in the house you should definitely try and eliminate it.
The first thing you need to do is reduce the amount of mold that is present in the air you are breathing. Mold is definitely very harmful for your health and if you decide to ignore it could stimulate its growth. Different studies have managed to associate spores of mold with anxiety and in some cases death. There are also studies that have been conducted to show people the mold they are inhaling.
In this article we are actually going to present to you what to do once you notice mold in your home. There are few methods that you could use, but in fact they are not healthy alternatives at all. One such method is to use bleach in order to eliminate the mold, but this chemical is very harmful for the health because it could kill thousands of brain cells.
It is best to use natural remedy in order to remove the mold without causing any health problems.
Tea tree oil is amazing natural remedy that can help you remove mold around the house. It originates from the melaleuca tree and it is considered as best natural ingredient that could be used for cleaning.
This remedy has very strong smell due to which you need to use it in moderate amounts. You should use small amount of it in order to remove the mold from your kitchen. In order to prepare the mixture you should use 2 teaspoons of tea tree oil and two cups of water. Next, you should steam up the afflicted area with the spray. This way you will manage to eliminate the mold problems immediately.
Another remedy is consistent of grapefruit seed extract. Here is how to prepare it:
- Grapefruit seed extract – 10 drops
- Water – 1 cup
You will need to mix both ingredients in a spray bottle. Make sure that you shake it well and afterwards spray it on the area where you have mold. Don’t rinse after.
Vinegar is another remedy that can help you eliminate 82% of the mold. You should fill a spray bottle with white vinegar and spray the moldy area. Leave it to act and don’t wash it off afterwards.